Tuesday 21 June 2016
On 16 June 2016, Observator held its first webinar. This webinar has as subject our Helideck Monitoring System.. It was exciting for us to do a webinar for the first time. During this webinar Maarten Verboom and Eric Hurkmans presented and discussed:
• General information about the HMS
• The Marine and Offshore market and our HMS
• Frequently Ask Questions:
* Is one wind sensor enough for HMS systems?
* How many barometric pressure sensors do I need?
* Cloud base and visibility sensors are quite expensive, do I really need these?
* Can I use the same motion sensor from the DP system for the HMS system?
* What are the best locations for the sensors on board?
* How often do I need maintenance and service on board?
• Other markets (substations, hospitals, high buildings, mega yachts) and our HMS
• And the questions of our attendees
Positive feedback and more webinars
We received very positive feedback from the attendees of the webinar and we are planning to give more webinars. If you have any suggestions for topics for our webinars? Let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org