Calibration and adjustment
Calibration is the comparison of a system or device with a standard to determine any abnormalities. The re-adjustment of a system or device is called adjustment. The desired calibration interval can be determined by you. We recommend to calibrate your instrument once in a year.
This service provides the guarantee to have reliable measurement results. By buying an instrument, you must sign up for OBSERCARE Plus. After the registration your data will be added into our database and you will receive automatically a request (via e-mail or mail) to provide your instrument for periodic calibration/inspection.
An appointment must be made with us to schedule the calibration for your instrument. Observator pursues a short return time up to 5 working days, on the condition that the operations can be carried out by our own laboratory and if there are no major repairs required.
- Two months before the required recalibration, Observator Instruments will notify you.
- The instrument will be checked, calibrated and adjusted. Possible repair costs will be discussed in advance.
- When it is possible, modifications and updates will be performed free of charge. If there are any other unforeseen costs involved, we will discuss these costs before we will take any actions.
- Your instrument will be returned to you including a calibration report.
- For a rental fee and limited, during the calibration of your instrument, replacement equipment is available, depending on the type of instrument and availability.
Own calibration laboratory
Observator Instruments has its own calibration laboratory. In this laboratory we strictly perform the calibrations according to guidelines. Calibrations / adjustments and repairs will be done as far as possible in our own laboratory.
At any time it is possible to send in your instrument for repair, maintenance or interim calibration.You can request a RMA number via our website. The instrument can be send to us using the instructions on the website and including the RMA number.
Please use the information below to contact our calibration laboratory (Simone Nab & Rene van Malsen):
Tel: +31 (0)180-463411
Fax: +31 (0)180-463530
Please use the following address to send your instrument (with RMA number) for calibration:
Observator Instruments B.V.
Afd. Kalibratie / reparatie
2984 BM Ridderkerk